Prospective authors are encouraged to contribute to shape ICCIES-2021 through submission of their research manuscripts. High quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental of theoretical work in all areas of Computational Intelligence are cordially invited for presentation at ICCIES-2021.
Acceptance of paper will be based on quality, relevance and originality of the work. The participants are requested to submit extended abstract with electronic format in Microsoft Word 2010, confined to A4 size paper having a maximum 200 words typed with Times New Roman, 10 Font size, 1.5 line spacing, 2.54 cm margin on all sides. It should be submitted throughEasyChair on or before 15th Mar 2021.
1. Optimization in speed and memory using multimodular structure.
2. Real time signal acquisition and filtering with sensor modules.
3. Data distribution and measurement using Advanced Cloud platforms.
4. Electronic up-gradation using smart device sensor networks.
1. Adaptive automation in Engineering using Intelligence.
2. Analysis of sensor design, signal quantization using machine models and algorithms
3. Optimization in path and routing with smart module designs.
4. Predictive model design for Pre-Post analysis using Adaptive control
1. Electro-optical Engineering Materials
2. Materials for Electrical & Electronics Device
1. Signal Quality assessment and fusion using integrated IoT algorithms.
2. E-safety and E-Communication using Ad-hoc V-V WSN communication
3. Signal computational and Analysis for system reliability issues
1. Energy Harvesting and Smart Energy Solutions for Smart Connectivity
2. Integrated RF model design for real time optimization
3. Design of RF system as an alternative of sensor processors interface
1. Advanced Control for Electrical Vehicles
2. Smart Grid
3. AI technique in Power Systems
1. Scientists and Researcher’s
2. Academicians/Teaching Faculty from Engineering and Science stream
3. Junior/Senior research fellows from Universities/Institutions
4. PG/UG students from Engineering and Science stream